Hi!

Here are art supplies I use lately:





  • Staedtler Eraseble red coloured pencil,  as an alternative to Col Erase.
  • Renesans watercolors
  • Kuretake Art & Graphic Twin, always near me, awesome colors 
  • Finetec, watercolor paint in Inca Gold, this shade is AMAZING!
  • Kuretake, ZIG Mangaka Flexible Pen. I have size FINE, great for lineart beginners like myself
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz watercolor pencils
  • Koh-i-noor  Polycolor pencils
  • Koh-i-noor pencil eraser, sooo useful! 
  • White Sakura Glaze Gelly Roll
  • Winsor&Newton 170g A5 sketchbook, my personal favorite! 




If you want to see review and how I use these stuff, just let me know.


Check out my Instagram and Twitter.

Cya later,

Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me

Social Media

Instagram

Recent Posts

Search This Blog