Hi guys, I'm Ana and I'm a professional non artist.

Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing here but as I'm posting my art on Instagram I thought I'll show some reviews and behind the scenes on my blog. 

A year ago I've posted my first artsy picture on Instagram. That was page from a coloring book. It got 11 likes and I was crazy happy. I've kept my art to myself before, not even thinking to post it online! And here I am. I'm really happy someone likes what I'm doing. Now I have about 200 followers and that's totally insane to me!

If you want to see a little bit more than what I show on Instagram, see what art supplies or drawing software I like to use, come here, my blog is always open.



     



Check out my Instagram and Twitter.

Cya later,

Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me

Social Media

Instagram

Recent Posts

Search This Blog